Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
For the general public we are open
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
Our regular hours are for affiliates of the UM Health Sciences programs.
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Web Survey with Prizes
Help by Subject
Resources & Services
- Request Delivery of Books or Journals to a Campus Library
- Taubman Library Staff Directory
- MLibrary@NCRC (North Campus
- Taubman Health Sciences Library Events
- Clinical Questions and Resources
- Community Outreach
- Disability Services
- Mobile Device Resources
- Library Guides, Tutorials and Presentations
- Upcoming Workshops
As of December 4, 2015, Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff have access using their MCards at the card readers at the building entrances 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The building is open to all others 7:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday only.
The Renovated Taubman Health Sciences Library
Help Using the Library