Research Support at Clark Library
Get support for a wide range of activities at the Clark Library, from using maps and atlases to accessing and plotting research data.
We can help you:
- Work with geographic information systems (GIS) and geospatial data
- Make data visualizations
- Access data sets
- Use maps and atlases
- Conduct policy and legal research using a range of government information sources
- Request scans of physical map sheets, and maps from atlases, in the Clark Library collection
Select the topic you’re interested in to learn more, or make an appointment.
Take a class or workshop
We offer classes or workshops for learning in a group setting.
We also collect and share materials from workshops in a Google Drive folder.
Request course instruction
Faculty can request instruction for their courses on topics such as:
- Finding data for use with GIS
- Data visualization strategies
- Mapping strategies for complex data
- Introduction to finding maps and using the map collection
See request instruction for more information and to schedule a session.