Human Resources Forms

Please email or drop off any completed forms at the Library Human Resources office (3026 Shapiro Undergraduate Library).  
Can't find the form you're looking for?  Have a question about a form below?  Call the Library Human Resources office at 734-764-2546 or email us.

Looking for funding?

The Library can fund applicable travel, staff development and tuition for staff and librarians.  Library employees should fill out the appropriate form and email or drop it off at the Library Human Resources department.

Forms for New Employees (including Temporary Staff & Students):

You'll need to fill out a Michigan and Federal W4 form to be paid by the University.  If you are a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, then you can update these forms directly on Wolverine Access.  See this page for directions on how to do this.  If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to complete the hardcopy version of the forms provided above.
Paycheck Distribution:  Find information on Direct Deposit here or on receiving your paycheck via U.S. mail here.

Forms for Staff & Librarians:


Forms about Temporary Staff & Students:

Illness & Injury Forms:

Work-Connections is an integrated disability management program at the University of Michigan.  Please review the Work-Connections site for additional information about the following forms:
Give feedback about this page
Last modified: 07/03/2018