Please return all media items (CDs, DVDs, etc.) directly to a staffed information services desk or use designated media drop boxes at the Askwith Media Library or Music Library.
Outdoor drop box locations are available at all times, even when library locations are closed. Items returned during closed hours will be back dated to prevent any inadvertant late fees.
- Hatcher Graduate Library (drop box to the left of the south building entrance doors)
- Shapiro Library (drop box near the southwest emergency exit doors)
- Pierpont Commons (outdoor dropbox at the drive up entrance off of Murfin)
- North Information Services desk (diag entrance)
- North Lobby drop box
- South Information Services desk
- South drop box (outside)
- Southwest drop box (outside near the southwest emergency exit doors)
- Askwith Media Library media drop box (on the second floor outside of 2002)
- Askwith Media Library desk (Shapiro 2002)
- Shapiro Lobby drop box
- Shapiro Lobby desk
The Donald Hall Collection in North Quad Rm. 6470
- The Donald Hall Collection desk
Fine Arts Library in Tappan Hall
- Fine Arts Library drop box (next to the Information Services desk)
- Fine Arts Library Information Services desk
Taubman Health Sciences Library Information Services desk
The U-M Hospital Triangle drop box
- AAEL 2nd Floor Service Desk
- AAEL Info Desk
- Pierpont Commons (outdoor drop box at the drive up entrance off of Murfin)
Taubman College of Architecture drop box (located on the first floor under the stairs near the southeast exit)
- Drop box in the library space in Building 18, Room G018 available 24/7 to anyone with NCRC access.
Music Library in the School of Music, Theatre & Dance
- 3rd floor of the School of Music, Theater and Dance building outside the library entrance are two drop boxes - one for cds/dvds and the other for books
- Music Library Information Services desk
- Drop box on the 5th floor of the Music Library
The Buhr Reading Room Information Services Desk
The Research Museums Center Information Services desk.
- ILL items and U-M Ann Arbor & Flint items must be returned in person to the user service desk on the first floor.
- 3rd floor circulation desk
- 3rd floor library lobby drop box
- Drop box at the entrance to the Thompson Library (outside)
Drop box 3rd floor French Hall (near elevators)
Drop box 1st floor William S. White Building (near the information desk)