ScholarSpace consultants have expertise and training in instructional design, accessible teaching principles, and a wide range of learning & media technologies. Consultants are available by appointment or during our open hours (listed on our homepage). New! We’re testing self-scheduling of consultations with Scholar Space. Book an appointment online.
Among other things, ScholarSpace consultants can help with questions surrounding:
- dissertation and long document formatting
- graphic design and image manipulation
- citation/PDF management
- web publishing (websites, portfolios, online exhibits, blogs, etc.)
- video and multimedia creation and editing
- optical character recognition (OCR) and text mining using Omnipage Pro or ABBYY FineReader
- basic spreadsheet use (Excel, Google Sheets)
- designing accessible learning experiences
As not every consultant is an expert in everything we support, it’s best to make a consultation appointment in advance to ensure that you can meet with the consultant most suited to helping. If you don't see the help that you need in the self-scheduling system or there isn't date/time that works for your schedule, please submit this form and we'll do our best to find someone who can meet with you.