Michigan Library Scholars
The U-M Library seeks enthusiastic and creative undergraduate students to join Michigan Library Scholars. Get a behind the scenes glimpse into the daily operations of a world-class research library coupled with one-on-one support from subject specialists. Over the course of the summer, gain real world professional experience as you collaborate with library mentors to complete a capstone project with a global or international focus. Develop professional expertise locating and using library resources, as you enhance research and learning skills. All majors welcome.
Period: May 4 - July 24, 2020
Hours: 20-30 hours per week
Pay rate: $12 per hour
Location: University Library, Ann Arbor
How to Apply:
- Be ready to submit a resume and detailed cover letter outlining your goals and objectives for this internship.
- You can apply in February of 2020 for this summer internship.
Explore our projects page today to see if our current projects are a good fit for you. Students will be matched to projects based on their interests and aptitude.
Currently enrolled University of Michigan-Ann Arbor undergraduate (only first year, sophomore, and junior), returning for the fall term.
- Strong interest in global or international research
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Availability to work on campus during the internship period
- Ability to work well in a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative environment
For examples of past projects, take a look at the Projects page.