Taubman Health Sciences Library is found at the street-level entrance to the building on the Medical Campus. The other areas of the building are used by the U-M Medical School.
- Some city and campus buses drop off near our location. All city buses are lift or ramp equipped. Find your route with Google Maps Transit.
- If you need door-to-door service and you’re a student, faculty, or staff member, you might qualify for free, local rides with Paratransit.
- Commuting from longer distances? It’s free to park at the Green Road Park & Ride, which provides low-cost bus service that drops off near Taubman Health Sciences Library via the North-East shuttle.
- Limited, accessible visitor parking is available in the Palmer Structure and the Ann Structure for an hourly rate.
- Find limited metered street parking on Zina Pitcher Place and East Ann Street.
- Designated parking is also available in the Ann Structure, Catherine Structure, and the Glen Structure for faculty and staff who have a verified state-issued disability placard and a “blue” university parking permit.
For more information on campus transportation, please visit University of Michigan Logistics, Transportation & Parking.