Current Page Path
Whitney Ann Townsend
Whitney Townsend is the Informationist assigned to the Departments of General Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, the Division of Rheumatology, the Cardiovascular Center (including Cardiology and associated divisions), and the School of Kinesiology. She also serves as an instructor in the School of Medicine.
In these roles, Whitney works with faculty, staff, and students through insutrction sessions, small group learning, individual consultations, and partnership on a variety of information-related projects including extensive involvment in systematic reviews.
Whitney Townsend arrived at Taubman Medical Library in the fall of 2007. Whitney comes to Taubman Health Sciences Library from Ohio University, where she served as Electronic Access Librarian, provided liaison services to the Biological Sciences Department and the School of Recreation & Sports Sciences, and provided reference services to the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Family and Integrative Medicine
- Scientific Discovery Path of Excellence - An Information Resource Starter Kit
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship - An Information Resource Starter Kit
- Health, Engineering & Business
- Ethics Path of Excellence - An Information Resource Starter Kit
- Systematic Reviews