Current Page Path
Scott A Martin
Librarian for Biology (Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology)
Librarian for the Museum of Natural History, Museum of Paleontology, Museum of Zoology, University Herbarium and Biological Station
Interim Librarian for Chemistry
You can also contact me for research data services in my subject areas. I can...
- advise researchers and labs on best practices to organize, manage, and document their research data.
- assist researchers with their data management plans.
- help researchers understand how and why they might share or preserve their data.
My weekly office hours are:
- Mondays from 1-2 PM in SLC alcove #6
- Tuesdays from 2-3 PM in Kraus 2060
Stop in and ask a question, or just say hi!
- MSI, University of Michigan School of Information, 2005
- MS, Committee on Genetics, University of Chicago, 1998
- BA (honors), Biology, Kalamazoo College, 1996
- Select, buy, organize, and promote information resources and services (journals, books, databases, e-journals, websites, current-awareness, etc.) to support research and teaching in biology and chemistry at the University of Michigan.
- Provide reference services: in-person, by phone, and online.
- Design, deliver, and support instruction in use of science information tools, resources, and literature.
- ANTHRBIO 368/PSYCH 338: Fall 2016
- Finding Species Information
- Finding Spectral Data
- ChemBioOffice: Professional illustrations and beyond for chemists and biologists
- Chem216 Synthesis and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- BIO 171: Introductory Biology: Ecology and Evolution
- Reaxys: Beilstein/Gmelin/Patent Chemistry