Keep reading and researching
Current Page Path
Scott A Martin
Librarian for Biology (Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology)
Librarian for the Museum of Natural History, Museum of Paleontology, Museum of Zoology, University Herbarium and Biological Station
You can also contact me for research data services in my subject areas. I can...
- advise researchers and labs on best practices to organize, manage, and document their research data.
- assist researchers with their data management plans.
- help researchers understand how and why they might share or preserve their data.
Weekly office hours are suspended until the University reopens. I'm available for questions via email or on Twitter!
- MSI, University of Michigan School of Information, 2005
- MS, Committee on Genetics, University of Chicago, 1998
- BA (honors), Biology, Kalamazoo College, 1996
- Select, buy, organize, and promote information resources and services (journals, books, databases, e-journals, websites, current-awareness, etc.) to support research and teaching in biology and chemistry at the University of Michigan.
- Provide reference services: in-person, by phone, and online.
- Design, deliver, and support instruction in use of science information tools, resources, and literature.