- I coordinate and develop library-wide initiatives for quality control and standardization of metadata in the library catalog.
- I am the library's Name Authority Cooperative (NACO) liaison (Please email email@example.com for help with name authorities)
- I catalog materials in Slavic, East European, and Eurasian languages and Modern Greek, and oversee the processing of gifts that have been selected by the Librarian for Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies.
- I serve on the HathiTrust User Support Bibliographic Corrections Group.
- I hold an M.L.I.S. from the University of Pittsburgh, and a B.A. in Physics & Astronomy and Russian from the University of Pittsburgh.
English, Russian, Greek