Keep reading and researching
Current Page Path
I provide reference, specialized research and collection support in the area of music, theatre and dance. Many of my interactions with patrons range from helping students and faculty with resource discovery and research initiation to assisting faculty with managing their projects. I also provide undergraduate- or graduate-level classroom instruction on using library resources. I have expertise aiding patrons in locating grants and other funding opportunities as well as a background in cataloging from previous positions. In addition:
- I am able to conduct data interviews to learn more about researchers’ needs with their data.
- I am knowledgeable about formats for audio files and I can help other librarians with questions.
- I can collaborate with librarians to review data management plan requirements from funding agencies in the Arts and Humanities.
- I can help researchers consider how they might organize or manage their research materials.
- I can refer researchers to others in the library who can help address their needs with data as necessary.
I began my work at the University of Michigan in October 2012. I hold an MLS and an MA in Music History from the University at Buffalo. Additionally, I have a BA in Broadcasting & Mass Communications from SUNY Oswego. I'm originally from Syracuse, New York. Prior to my graduate studies, I lived and worked in Boston where I performed, composed and recorded original music.