Request a class visit
If you’re an instructor or faculty member who wants to hold a class session in the archive, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options.
We can provide:
- Lecture space, with three large tables for students to gather around (maximum capacity: 30)
- Large television with HDMI and VGA ports
- Projector and document scanner
- Consultation regarding which games may be relevant to your lecture or discussion
Host a student event
Student groups can request use of the archive for social events, game-related workshops, and other events.
For a successful request:
- Your group must be registered with the university
- The organizer must have a valid U-M library account
Social events are limited to two hours, and can be held only once a semester per group. Academic or research workshops can be held more often at our discretion.
Please note: Friday afternoons and weekday evenings are by far the busiest times in the archive, so we recommend selecting other times for social events.
To make a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know which game systems and titles you would like to use.