Graduate students from the three MRLT institutions (University of Michigan, Wayne State and Michigan State) can receive guest borrowing privileges at any of the three universities.
You must be a currently enrolled graduate student in good standing with your own library. To receive a library card from one of the two other institutions you need to present picture ID and an MRLT verification form completed by your library.
- Books must be returned by you directly to the institution from which they were borrowed.
- Books charged by you are subject to recall if requested by another borrower.
- The cards will be good for the current term. In order to renew another verification form must be presented.
- Failure to follow the guest borrowing policies and procedures may result in termination of privileges.
- Libraries participating in the program include:
Michigan State University All libraries (517) 355-2333 U-M Ann Arbor All libraries within the University Library system. Independent libraries not currently participating include the Bentley Historical Library, Clements Library, Gerald Ford Library, Kresge Business Administration Library and the Law Library. (734) 764-0401 U-M Dearborn (313) 593-5559 U-M Flint (810) 762-3405 Wayne State University All Libraries (313) 577-4480
Faculty from the three institutions continue to have reciprocal borrowing privileges under the established guidelines. Check with the Circulation staff at the appropriate institution for further information.
Registration procedures for guest borrowing privileges at U-M Ann Arbor campus are only handled at the Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library, Circulation Services, 104 Hatcher North.