All public access computers in the Library and on campus provide basic assistive technology, including:
- Built-in accessibility features in Windows and Mac
- Assistive software including screen readers, magnification, and read/write programs
The Knox Center Adaptive Technology Computing Site (2064 Shapiro)
- Is restricted to students registered with the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Offers quiet space, lockers, public access computers, and additional assistive technology including voice recognition software, and adjustable furniture.
- Visit the Knox Center website for more information
For questions related to adaptive and assistive technologies, contact Sites.Knox@umich.edu.