The Buhr Building is located near Elbel Field, on the Ross Athletic Campus. Here’s how to reach us.
- Some city and campus buses drop off near our location. All city buses are lift or ramp equipped. Find your route with Google Maps Transit.
- If you need door-to-door service and you’re a student, faculty, or staff member, you might qualify for free, local rides with Paratransit.
- Commuting from longer distances? It’s free to park at the Pioneer High School Park & Ride lot, which provides low-cost bus service that drops off near the Buhr Building via Routes 24 and 25.
- Blue permit holders can find accessible parking in lot W33, in front of the building.
- Accessible visitor parking is also available for an hourly rate in lot SC32.
- Find limited metered street parking on East Hoover Avenue, just east of Greene Street.
For more information on campus transportation, please visit University of Michigan Logistics, Transportation & Parking.