Who we are
- Leadership: Meghan Sitar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization chart
- Staff directory for Connected Scholarship
What we do
We can help you find library resources, connect with a specialist, plan a project, or access tools that will help you organize, design, and present your work. Our services include Ask a Librarian, the Computer and Video Game Archive, ScholarSpace (including its support of dissertation formatting, citation management, and digital projects and pedagogy), and the Shapiro Design Lab. We also build collections in the areas of comic books, graphic novels, and undergraduate collections.
Our mission is to maximize the impact of the library and empower learners at all levels by building sustainable, ethical, and mutually transformative relationships between people, collections, methods, and knowledge. We are committed to designing inclusive and accessible learning experiences for all users. We want to empower and learn from our users as we explore the application of technologies to learning and teaching and facilitate the discovery and use of information resources and expertise.
What we're working on
- We schedule ScholarSprints multiple times a year to help faculty and graduate students partner with a team of library experts on a component of a broader project.
- We offer space, equipment, and expertise to support podcasting and continue to evolve our spaces in support of audio production.
- We employ students across our services and are always looking for interesting student projects to support.