International Data Workshop
Want to gain an in-depth knowledge of useful, reliable data resources?
We offer intensive boot camps for subject librarians, area specialists, and other information professionals interested in advancing their skills and understanding of data services, tools, and resources.
These 2-day workshops cover such topics as:
- Discovering and acquiring data for your library’s collection
- Working with international governmental organization databases
- Working with geospatial data in order to better support researchers’ GIS needs
- Accessing historical maps
- Considering issues working with culturally sensitive data and other issues in data ethics
- Using data visualization tools
- Supporting research data management services
- Learning about ICPSR data collection, and archiving social science data for institutional repositories
- And more
Our next data workshop is to be determined.