Connect with an expert and get support around the use of digital tools in teaching, learning, and research.
All are welcome to visit ScholarSpace to study, collaborate, and get expert consultation during our open hours.
- Desktop workstations (Mac and Windows) with specialized software for performing optical character recognition (OCR), screen capture, and media editing
- Laptops (Mac) for use during workshops
- Collaboration stations with built-in computers (Mac) and HDMI connections for laptops
- Drawing tablet (Wacom Cintiq)
- Presentation system that allows for instructor and student control of three 4K displays, with HDMI and wireless Apple TV connections for laptops
- Various writing surfaces
- Workshop seating for up to 28 people
- Additional seating available in the lounge area
Schedule a consultation
Visit our scheduling system to see what kind of assistance we can offer, and make an appointment.
Attend or request a workshop
See our upcoming workshops.
Session topics might include dissertation formatting help, creating effective presentations, editing photos, using digital tools thoughtfully in teaching, and how to design engaging and interactive class lectures.
We can also tailor a workshop to meet your needs. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve the space
Request to use our space for an educational event or project.
We welcome hackathons, tech meetups, research sprints, team projects, and other uses of the space that relate to the use of digital tools and technology in teaching, learning, and research.
- ScholarSpace is open to everyone.
- When there are space needs, priority is given to instruction.
- You may be asked to move from the workshop environment when events are scheduled.