My current interests:
1) Research in the science of sciences and publication practices;
2) Design of digital learning objects;
3) Open access publication practices.
Recent Grants & Awards:
- MIDAS Propelling Original Data Science (PODS) grant (2021) "Exploring Attention-based Deep Learning Methods for Improving Students’ Ability to Engage with Scientific Literature"
- CADRE fellowship for the project (2020) "Study of Pandemic Publishing: How Scholarly Literature is Affected by COVID-19 Pandemic"
- Academic Innovation Fund for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (2019) "Digital Learning Objects for Pre-college Learners"
- Junior Faculty Summer Research Award (2014)
Publications & Presentations:
- Diploma, Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Albany, NY
- Postdoctoral, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry, 2013-2017;
- Research Assistant Professor of Chemistry, 2010-2013.
Library Instructions on:
- Scientific writing;
- Wikipedia editing;
- Library resources;
- Information literacy;
- Citation management.
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry (CHEM 50163), 2013-2016;
- Organometallics (CHEM 50230/60120), 2014;
- Introduction to X-Ray Crystallography (CHEM 50230/60120), 2013, 2015.
- Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL), since 2017;
- American Chemical Society (ACS), since 2003;
- American Crystallographic Association (ACA), since 2006.
English, Russian, Spanish