Student Mini Grants
Working on an innovative and collaborative project that has a real-world impact? We can provide customized mentorship and up to $1,000 to support your work.
- All University of Michigan–Ann Arbor undergraduate and graduate students in good standing are eligible.
- Individuals, teams, or registered student organizations can apply, with one member serving as the primary contact.
- Projects must enhance global scholarship, support community partnerships, or advocate for diversity and inclusion.
What it covers
You can request up to $1,000 to support your project. Learn more about our requirements for funding.
In addition to funding, you’ll be matched with staff at the library who’ll connect you to services and resources related to your work. You’ll meet with this mentor regularly to review your project needs and progress.
How to apply
The application window is closed for the academic year.
You will submit:
- Information about you and your project
- A line-item budget that shows how your requested funding will be used. (See our sample project budget.)