Current Page Path
I am a member of the International Studies Team and a liaison to the departments of Romance Languages and Literatures, Comparative Literature and the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies. I support the research, teaching and learning in the area of Romance languages and literatures, Latin American, Caribbean and Iberian Studies as well as general and comparative literature. I manage collections in these subject areas, teach research methods, and provide research consultations.
I have an M.A. in Hispanic Literatures and an M.L.I.S., both from the University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada). I also completed coursework in Iberian Studies at the University of Warsaw (Poland). Before joining the University of Michigan Library, I worked as a reference librarian at the University of Alberta, and later on at the University of Rochester, NY, where I was the subject specialist for Modern Languages and Cultures, and Translation Studies.
- General and Comparative Literature
- LACS 321: Indigenous Identity and Community in the Neoliberal Andes
- Central European Studies
- Francophone Canada
- LACS 321 Inca, Aztec and the Spanish Conquest
- Latin American & Caribbean Studies
- Iberian Studies
- French Languages and Literatures
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Italian Language, Literature and Culture