Available at the Taubman Health Sciences Library
The Anatomage Table is the most technologically advanced anatomy visualization system for anatomy education and is being adopted by many of the world’s leading medical schools and institutions. It has been featured in the TEDTalks Conference, PBS, Fuji TV, and numerous other journals for its innovative approach to anatomy presentation. The operating table form factor combined with Anatomage’s renowned radiology software and clinical content separates the Anatomage Table from any other imaging system on the market.
The Anatomage Table was funded through the Transforming Learning for a Third Century Initiative, a collaboration between the U-M Library and Schools of Kinesiology, Dentistry, and Nursing.
New: Table 6.0 software update!
Brand new for Fall 2018, Table 6 is Anatomage's most significant update yet. It features enhanced anatomical accuracy, more detailed regional contents, a new digital cadaver, hundreds of new clinical and histology cases, and much more. Watch this preview video or stop by the library and try it out. It is available now!
- An all-in-one, touch-interactive display system
- True human anatomy in a life-size scale
- Classroom and lab integration
- Clean, safe, reusable technology
- Radiological imaging workstation
- Available for use in the THL public space
- Reserve the Anatomage Table at THL
- View current Anatomage Table reservations
- Help guides and documentation
- Video Tutorials
- Questions? Please email email@example.com
- The Anatomage Table website
- Additional Anatomage Table videos
Please credit any exported images as being from the Table or rendered with Anatomage software. If you would like to publish something for mass production, contact Anatomage.
Location within THL