Is your research findable, and does it show the contributions you’ve made over time and across disciplines?
We can help you build your scholarly profile, with tools and strategies designed to improve your work’s reach and better demonstrate its impact.
Manage your online presence
Get started by taking our research impact challenge, which will show you how to:
- Register your ORCID to create a stable digital identifier that links together your scholarly contributions
- Claim your Google Scholar profile
- Manage and preserve your work in a digital repository
- Build your personal webpage and review your social media presence
- Find metrics and rankings related to your research impact, and more
Explore our guides
For information on how to use library resources to find and understand impact factors, rankings, and metrics, see our guide to citation analysis.
Schedule a consultation
Make an appointment to discuss your scholarly presence in more depth and provide training on research impact tools and topics.