Data Visualization Resources on Campus
Support for creating data visualizations doesn’t just happen at the library. Find even more support for your efforts with these other resources around campus.
- Consulting for Statistics, Computing & Analytics Research (CSCAR) offers a variety of data-related workshops and consulting. They welcome walk-in, online, and scheduled appointments from anyone in the U-M community.
- Advanced Research Computing provides services in computational science, data science, technology services, statistics consultation, and high-performance computing.
- The Duderstadt Center’s visualization spaces include opportunities for project consultations and the use of a wide variety of professional equipment, software, and workstations.
For health science professionals
- The 3D Imaging Laboratory in the Department of Radiology provides clinically relevant visualization and analysis of medical imaging data.
- The Statistics Online Computational Resource through the School of Nursing offers portable online aids for probability, statistics and health science education, promotes technology-enhanced instruction, supports efficient statistical computing, and advances predictive big data analytics.
- The Microscopy and Image Analysis Laboratory has equipment for microscopic imaging, including fluorescence microscopy, and scanning and transmission electron microscopy.