Information Resources Specialist Senior, Staff, Metadata Services
- Veteran member of the U.S. Copyright Review Management System (CRMS-US) team performing expert conflict reviewing; assisting in the training and development of new reviewers; providing technical support for interface development and system testing; and assisting in the preparation and editing of the project's online documentation.
- Lead on Federal Government Documents review process.
- Lead on Section 108 review process.
- Contributor to OCLC holdings corrections and data uploads to OCLC.
- Supervisor of Metadata Unit student employees.
- (former) Contributor to the High Level Browse project.
- (former) Contributor to the UGL CLC Reclassification project.