We work to make our facilities accessible to everyone. If you have questions or would like to request support, please get in touch with us at 734-764-2512 or email@example.com.
For an accessible path to the Music Library:
- Use the Brehm Pavilion entrance, located just off the parking lot, which has automatic doors and is wheelchair accessible.
- Turn left after entering the Brehm Pavilion. You will be heading north, toward an older wing of the building.
- You will pass through a set of automatic doors. At the end of a long hallway is an elevator on your right. Take this elevator to floor 2.
- On floor 2, exit the elevator and turn right. You will travel down a short hallway. Just after you pass a T-style hallway intersection on your right you’ll find a second elevator. Take this elevator to floor 3.
- On floor 3, exit the elevator, turn right, and follow the corridor along to the Music Library entrance.
For a path from the bus stop near Pierpont Commons, which involves stairs:
- Use the north entrance near the pond. From Pierpoint Commons, cross Murfin Avenue and follow the path past the pond and the School of Music fountain.
- Enter the building on the left. Go up the stairs, and when you exit on the third floor you can find the doors to the Music Library.
For a path from the front of the building, which involves stairs:
- Enter near the head sculptures at 1100 Baits Drive and go to the third floor.
Accessible restrooms are located on floor 1 of the Earl V. Moore building.
Music Library floor plans for floors 3, 4, and 5 of the Earl V. Moore building.
Note the primary access to floors 4 and 5 involves stairs and the elevator requires a library staff member for operation. Visit the information services desk for help.