Instruction and Learning in the Library
As the University has moved to remote instruction, the library offers multiple methods to integrate library instruction into your course. We recognize that students still need to learn these skills to complete their coursework successfully. We have a number of options that can be arranged for remote learning:
- Use a current library online module (we will help you import these)
- Create a new Canvas module
- Create a Research Guide for your class
- Provide live library instruction via Zoom or BlueJeans in Canvas
- Provide a recorded instruction video for your course site
Use the Request a Session Form and we will be in touch.
Whether it is for a specific assignment or topic or any other learning need, the library has a variety of resources and opportunities for you to learn valuable research skills.
- Explore our library tutorials to learn how to navigate and use the vast resources available to you as well as learn research skills. We also offer tools to aid in your research.
- Open workshops are free and offered regularly throughout the year. Registration is usually required.
- Request a session with a librarian for an instruction or consultation session for your student organization, club or group.
- The Library offers several for-credit courses through LSA. These courses are taught by librarians and are designed to maximize your research activities in other courses. They include online activities, in-person discussions, and more.