Current Page Path
Scott A Martin
Librarian for Biology (Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology)
Librarian for the Museum of Natural History, Museum of Paleontology, Museum of Zoology, University Herbarium and Biological Station
Interim Librarian for Chemistry
I have a weekly office hour on Tuesdays from 2-3 PM in Kraus 2060. Stop in and ask a question, or just say hi!
- MSI, University of Michigan School of Information, 2005
- MS, Committee on Genetics, University of Chicago, 1998
- BA (honors), Biology, Kalamazoo College, 1996
- Select, buy, organize, and promote information resources and services (journals, books, databases, e-journals, websites, current-awareness, etc.) to support research and teaching in biology at the University of Michigan.
- Provide reference services: in-person, by phone, and online.
- Design, deliver, and support instruction in use of science information tools, resources, and literature.
- Finding Species Information
- Finding Spectral Data
- ChemBioOffice: Professional illustrations and beyond for chemists and biologists
- Chem216 Synthesis and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- BIO 171: Introductory Biology: Ecology and Evolution
- Reaxys: Beilstein/Gmelin/Patent Chemistry
- Biological Station