Current Page Path
I am a science librarian at the Shapiro Science Library, serving as liaison to the School of Natural Resources & Environment and to the Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences. I offer subject expertise in natural resources and environmental science, and earth and environmental sciences.
I joined the Shapiro Science Library in August of 2009. Previously, I resided in Seattle where I spent nearly a decade working for the University of Washington Libraries, most recently as Environmental Sciences liaison for the Natural Sciences Library.
MLIS, Information School at the University of Washington, 2005.
BS, Botany and Plant Pathology, Michigan State University, 1999.
- reference & research assistance
- instruction on the use of library resources and research methodologies
- instruction for the LS&A mini-course UC 174: Digital Research: Critical Concepts & Strategies
- selection and collection development services for the Shapiro Science Library.
- service to committees and projects including the Library's Core E-Team, the Green Team, and the Whalls Endowment selection committee.
- Earth 142: From Stars to Stones
- Earth 380: Mineral Resources, Economics, and the Environment
- Earth and Environmental Sciences (Virtual Geosciences Library)
- Environ 211: Social Sciences and Environmental Problems
- Environ 399: Junior Honors Seminar
- Environmental Education and Sustainability
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Natural Resources and Environment