Current Page Path
Jacob Kenneth Glenn
I'm the subject librarian for Physics and Astronomy and interim librarian for CLaSP. People in these departments should contact me with requests for library instruction sessions, reports of service outages for Physics or Astronomy resources, requests for the purchase of library materials, general reference / research questions, and questions about publishing options, scholarly communication issues, Open Access and data sharing mandates, etc.
I came to work for the Science Library in 2007 after graduating from the U-M School of Information. While at SI I worked for two years as a University Library Associate at the Art, Architecture and Engineering Library. Prior to that I attended the University of Iowa, graduating with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.A. in Philosophy.
- Select print and digital research materials for the Science Library's collection.
- Serve as a contact for service outages and other issues with library subscriptions.
- Provide instruction in library research.
- Provide assistance with research questions.
- Consult on issues of scholarly communication, publication, open access / open data, etc.