I am an engineering librarian at the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library (AAEL).
I am subject librarian for Aerospace, IOE, Mechanical, and Nuclear Engineering.
I graduated from the University of Michigan with a bachelor's degree in 1985. I graduated from Wayne State University with an MLIS degree in 2002.
- Aero 285 - Aerospace Engineering Seminar
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering (General)
- Engineering 100 Section 550 - Mechanical System Design
- Engineering Education
- IOE 424 - Practicum in Production and Service
- Industrial and Operations Engineering (IOE)
- Manufacturing Engineering