Executive Associate Director, University Library
As the Executive Associate Director of the Library, and a member of the executive team, I:
· Participate in strategic areas of planning, policy development, budget, communications, training, and staff related activities.
· Coordinate and track the progress of various library-wide initiatives, ensuring alignment with the Library’s mission and goals.
· Assumes leadership for planning and coordinating communication activities in consultation with the Executive Team.
· Lead and support various efforts to promote, connect, and raise awareness of Library services, collections, and programs.
· Assist with research and projects specific to the activities of the University Librarian and Dean of Libraries.
· Identify and promote opportunities for collaboration across divisional and reporting lines.
· Participate in evaluation and planning of operational services such as budget, human resources, and facilities.
· Maintain a strong working relationship with Library staff that promotes communication, collaboration, and resource management.
· Represent the Library in state, regional, and national forums.