Current Page Path
Donna Lee Hayward
As Associate University Librarian for Budget & Planning, and a member of the Library leadership team, I spend a lot of my time on the following activities:
- Participate in strategic areas of planning, policy development, budget, communications, training, and staff-related activities.
- Coordinate and track progress on various library-wide initiatives.
- Lead, plan and coordinate communication activities, in consultation with the Executive Council.
- Lead and support various efforts to promote, connect, and raise awareness of Library services, collections, and programs.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Library staff, and identify, promote and facilitate opportunities for collaboration across the library.
- Participate in the evaluation and planning of operational services such as budget, human resources, and facilities