Current Page Path
913 S. University Avenue
I am the subject specialist for US Government Information, Law, and Political Science. I manage the collection budgets for the Clark Library for Maps, Government Information and Data Services, on the second floor of the Hatcher Graduate Library.
Since 2001 I have helped users find books, reports and data produced by governments. Before I started working in libraries, I was an editor at a legal publication. I hold a BA in History from Northwestern University and a MLIS degree from Dominican University.
I purchase materials and provide research assistance and instruction in support of the Poltical Science Department. I help users research laws and policies and find statistics and census data.
- POLSCI 498: Undergraduate Seminar in International Politics
- POLSCI 381: Political Science Research Design
- POLSCI 326: American State Government
- Public Policy 778
- Political Science 140 Heather Elliott Spring 2015
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- United Kingdom Government Resources
- U.S. Census and Demographic Information
- United States Government Information