Current Page Path
Catherine Lynne Morse
I am the subject specialist for US Government Information, Law, and Political Science. I manage the collection budgets for the Clark Library for Maps, Government Information and Data Services, on the second floor of the Hatcher Graduate Library.
Since 2001 I have helped users find books, reports and data produced by governments. Before I started working in libraries, I was an editor at a legal publication. I hold a BA in History from Northwestern University and a MLIS degree from Dominican University.
I purchase materials and provide research assistance and instruction in support of the Poltical Science Department. I help users research laws and policies and find statistics and census data.
- State and Local Government Information
- Political Science 381: Political Science Research Design
- Political Science 498: Undergraduate Seminar in International Politics
- Women's Studies 402: Gender and Health Policy
- Political Science 495: Women and War
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- United States Military