Current Page Path
240D Clark Library
I am the subject specialist for US Government Information, Law, and Political Science. I manage the collection budgets for the Clark Library for Maps, Government Information and Data Services, on the second floor of the Hatcher Graduate Library.
Since 2001 I have helped users find books, reports and data produced by governments. Before I started working in libraries, I was an editor at a legal publication. I hold a BA in History from Northwestern University and a MLIS degree from Dominican University.
I purchase materials and provide research assistance and instruction in support of the Poltical Science Department. I help users research laws and policies and find statistics and census data.
- United States Military
- Political Science 411: Michigan in Washington
- U.S. Census and Demographic Information
- United Kingdom Government Resources
- United States Government Information
- Political Science 498: Undergraduate Seminar in International Politics
- Political Science 364: Public International Law