Current Page Path
I am a member of the Graduate Library Reference Department and a liaison to the departments of Romance Languages and Literatures, and Comparative Literature. I support the research, teaching and learning in the area of Romance languages and literatures as well as general and comparative literature. I manage collections in these subject areas, teach research methods, work at the Information and Reference Center, and provide individual research consultations.
I have an M.A. in Hispanic Literatures and an M.L.I.S., both from the University of Alberta (Edmonton, Canada). I also completed coursework in Iberian Studies at the University of Warsaw (Poland). Before joining the University of Michigan Library, I worked as a reference librarian at the University of Alberta, and later on at the University of Rochester, NY, where I was the subject specialist for Modern Languages and Cultures, and Translation Studies.
- Francophone Canada
- French 272 - French and Francophone Film, Media, and Culture: La Guerre en Algérie (George Hoffmann)
- French 465/660 Le Procès: Littérature et art devant la loi au XIXe siècle (Michèle Hannoosh)
- French Language and Literature
- General and Comparative Literature
- Italian Language, Literature and Culture
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Translation Studies