Current Page Path
I have worked at the Shapiro Undergraduate Library for 13 years, and during that time have focused on library instruction and reference services. I am a liaison to the University Learning Communities, and I also coordinate programs and events, including new student orientation and an open house event during Welcome Week.
I have a Library and Information Science Degree from Kent State University, and a B.A. and M.A. in English Literature from The University of Toledo.
As University Learning Communities Librarian, I am liaison to the various learning communities on campus by teaching specialized information literacy sessions to these groups, connecting the LCs with other librarian subject specialists who can better serve a particular disciplinary need, and offer online resources that will help support the common curriculum for some LCs.
- Citation Help
- English 225
- German 310
- Knight Wallace Journalism Fellows
- RC 260 Theorizing Knowledge in the Social Sciences
- RCCORE 100 Adaptation: Literature, Screenplay, and Film
- RCCORE 100 Literary Ecology: American Writers and the Environment
- UC 105 Library Research Guide
- UROP Library Research Guide