Current Page Path
Alexa L Pearce
913 South University Avenue
Alexa is the liaison to the Department of History and the Department of American Culture and is the subject specialist for American and British history. She provides research support and course-integrated instruction for students and faculty in her departments and develops library collections in support of historical scholarship.
Alexa received her M.A. in World History from New York University (NYU) and her M.S.L.I.S. from Long Island University's Palmer School of Library and Information Science. She also received her B.A. in History from NYU. Alexa previously served as Librarian for Journalism, Media, Culture, and Communication in the NYU Division of Libraries and has held teaching appointments at the Pratt Institute's School of Information and Library Science and LIU's Palmer School.
- British and American History
- United States History
- History (General)
- Arab-American Studies
- Immigration Law (History 335)
- History Honors Colloquium
- History 202: Doing History
- African American Biography and Autobiography: DAAS 495
- Deep Into the Heart of Darkness: History Memory of Genocide and Mass Murder in the 20th Century
- History 496: The Black Power Movement