How do I find answers to my copyright questions?

See the University's copyright website at:

For advice from an attorney on specific situations, contact:

UM Office of the Vice President and General Counsel
Central Campus Legal Office: 764-0304
Health System Legal Office: 764-2178

For more assistance please email


Page maintained by Mark Chaffee
Last modified: 05/19/2010