Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Hours this week:
For the general public we are open
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
Our regular hours are for affiliates of the UM Health Sciences programs.
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:45 PM|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 5:45 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 5:45 PM|
Help by Subject
Resources & Services
- Request Delivery of Books or Journals to a Campus Library
- Taubman Library Staff Directory
- MLibrary@NCRC (North Campus
- Taubman Health Sciences Library Events
- Clinical Questions and Resources
- Community Outreach
- Disability Services
- Mobile Device Resources
- Library Guides, Tutorials and Presentations
- Upcoming Workshops
New Building Hours
Beginning December 4, 2015, Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff will have access using their MCards at the card readers at the building entrances 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The building will be open to all others 7:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday only.
The New Taubman Health Sciences Library!
Help Using the Library