Need a book from another U-M campus library? The Get This service will deliver books and other media to the campus library most convenient for you.
This is a free service available to all library users, for regular circulating materials, to the following libraries:
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
- Asia Library
- Buhr Shelving Facility
- Donald Hall Collection
- Fine Arts Library
- Frances Willson Thompson Library (Flint)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
- Herbarium Library
- Museums Library
- Music Library
- Shapiro Undergraduate Library
- Taubman Health Sciences Library
- U-M Transportation Research Library
To request items for delivery:
- Locate the desired item in Mirlyn, the library catalog of the University of Michigan.
- Select the linked Title to view the full record for the item.
- Use the "Get This" button to request pickup. You will automatically be prompted to log in with your U-M credentials if you are not already logged in.
- You will be prompted to choose a pickup location or delivery through 7FAST.
Response time varies from 2-3 days if the book is on the shelf, to weeks or more if it's on order or currently on loan to someone else. In some cases, the quickest way to obtain an item is to go to the owning library and find it yourself on the shelves. You will be notified via email when the item has arrived at the requested location, where it will be held for 7 days.
If you are not affiliated with the University of Michigan, you may request items to be held at the library location of your choice to be used within the library.
Please send any comments or questions about the service to firstname.lastname@example.org.