Circulation Services Forms
Below is a list of PDF forms that you can download, fill out, print, and bring to the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library to acquire certain services. If you do not see a form that you need, please visit the Reserves Desk on the 2nd floor of the Duderstadt Center.
Borrower Information Form - Use this form if you have just arrived on campus and are coming to the library for the first time.
Visiting Scholar Form - If you are a visiting scholar and need to have access to library resources, please have your department fill this form out for you.
Proxy Form - Use this form to designate someone to be able to check out books and make ILL/7FAST requests in your name.
Spouse Borrowing Form - Use this form to allow your spouse or significant other to have access to the UM Library.
Ask Us Forms
- Ask Us - Reference Services
- Ways to contact the reference librarians at the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Ask Us - Circulation Services
- Ways to contact the circulation department at the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
Please note: Our primary goal is to serve University of Michigan faculty, staff and students. We're also happy to answer questions in person, by phone, or electronically via email.
Document & Book Delivery Services
- University of Michigan Interlibary Loan (ILLiad)
- Request books, articles and more that the University Library doesn't own.
- 7-Fast document delivery service
- 7-FAST is an on-campus delivery service for books and articles.
- NTIS Government Report Request Form
- (National Technical Information Services) government reports published by DOD, DOE, EPA, & NASA.
- Table of Contents Service
- Table of Contents from select journals can be sent via email. Faculty only.
- Study Room Reservation Request
- Request a reservation for one of the study rooms on the second floor.