Circulation Services Forms
Below is a list of PDF forms that you can download, fill out, print, and bring to the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library to acquire certain services. If you do not see a form that you need, please visit the Reserves Desk on the 2nd floor of the Duderstadt Center.
- Borrower Information Form
- Use this form if you have just arrived on campus and are coming to the library for the first time.
- Visiting Scholar Form
- If you are a visiting scholar and need to have access to library resources, please have your department fill this form out for you.
- Proxy Form
- Use this form to designate someone to be able to check out books and make ILL/7FAST requests in your name.
- Spouse Borrowing Form
- Use this form to allow your spouse or significant other to have access to the U-M Library.
Ask a Librarian
Please note: Our primary goal is to serve University of Michigan faculty, staff and students.
- Ask a Librarian - email AAEL Reference
- Email the reference librarians at the Art, Architecture & Engineering Library.
- Ask a Librarian - Chat Reference
- Chat with a librarian to get your questions answered.
Document & Book Delivery Services
- University of Michigan Interlibary Loan
- Request books, articles and more that the University Library doesn't own.
- 7FAST document delivery service
- 7FAST is an on-campus delivery service for books and articles.
- NTIS Government Report Request Form
- (National Technical Information Services) government reports published by DOD, DOE, EPA, & NASA.
- Table of Contents Service
- Table of Contents from select journals can be sent via email. Faculty only.
- Study Room Reservation Request
- Request a reservation for one of the study rooms in the Duderstadt Center.