Current Page Path
I'm a systems administrator for Architecture and Engineering, a unit of LIT.
I have a Computer Science Bachelor's degree and have extensive experience in Windows, Mac and Linux environments.
As part of A&E I'm responsible for all the library server infrastructure which includes but is not limited to:
- Aeon for Special Collections
- Aeon for Bentley
- Aeon for Clements
- Footprints (for the Library, Kresge and OUD)
- Atlassian tools (JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Software, Confluence)
- Filemaker server (for Library, MPub, and HART)
- Powershell scripts for DCU