Rebecca Dunkle is the Associate University Librarian for Library Operations, which manages infrastructure across the library system, including
- staffing and management of library facilities and service hours
- circulation and access services across the campus
- determining policies and procedures for collection and building access
- maintenance and support of the physical collections
- user and staff safety and security
- sustainability efforts
- space planning and analysis
- campus and community outreach including gallery and exhibit spaces and public functions
- Technology/AV support for staff and users
The Facilities group in Library Operations is responsible for over 800,000 square feet of library space across the north, central and south campuses. Library Operations staff manage Hatcher Graduate Library, Shapiro Undergraduate and Science Library, Askwith Media Library (in Shapiro), Fine Arts Library in Tappan Hall, Art, Architecture and Engineering Library in the Duderstadt Center, the Music Library in the School of Music, Theatre and Dance (Moore Building), the Buhr Remote Shelving Facility and other offsite shelving facilities.
My office phone number is temporarily disconnected while I work remotely due to COVID-19. Please contact me via email.