I am the Outreach and Engagement Specialist for Library Operations Outreach who can be found both inside and outside the Library! My primary responsibility is to be excited about our work and let you know how we at the Library can serve you by:
- Connecting user services to programs and initiatives within the Library that foster learning, research, and scholarship.
- Serving as a liaison to and collaborating with student organizations, typically under-served student populations, and community groups to provide off-site campus outreach around library services and resources.
- Facilitating student and campus engagement across Library Operations spaces.
- Representing the University Library with campus departments, partners, students, and student organizations.
Contact me and our team for:
- Reserving Information Tables, Event Space, or Digital Signage at the Library
- Referral to Library and Campus resources and services
- Student Organization, Campus Department, and Community collaboration and partnership.
I have a B.A. in American Culture from the University of Michigan. I also attended the Knowledge River MLIS program at the University of Arizona as an ARL Diversity Scholar and an ALA/MLA Spectrum Scholar but have yet to complete the program.
One special area of expertise is Native American communities within the Great Lakes region, and I am an Ojibwemowin language learner.