Current Page Path
I'm a 1989 graduate of Eastern Michigan University with a B.S. in English and American Literature and Language and a minor in Religion. Before coming to U-M in the fall of 1989, I worked in the book retail industry first with the Detroit book distributor Merle Distributing, and then with the (now defunct) Borders Group.
- As a member of the US Copyright Review Management System (CRMS) team, I perform expert conflict reviewing; assist in the training and development of new local reviewers; assist project reviewers by answering questions and trouble-shooting; provide technical support for interface development and system testing; and assist in the preparation of project documentation.
- Lead on Government Documents review
- Lead on Section 108 review
- Contributor to High Level Browse project
- Contributor to UGL CLC Reclass project