Current Page Path
The Henkel Physicians: A Family’s Life in Letters provides a window into the lives of a family of physicians living and working in New Market, Virginia during the 19th century.
- March 25th, 2013 through May 5th, 2013
- Taubman Health Sciences Library, 4th Floor
- Location Information
- Event Type
Open, individual study spaces abound across the library. We also offer a range of group study spaces — many of which may be reserved in advance.
- 12 study rooms on the second floor.
- 3 study rooms on the first floor.
- 2 Shapiro Design Lab Media Production Rooms
- Request a room
- Study carrels can be reserved weekly and by the semester. Contact the Hatcher Graduate Library Circulation for more information.
- 18 study rooms on the second floor. Request a room.
The University Library supports curriculum needs with its course reserves service The service offers faculty the opportunity to make books, coursepacks, CDs, and other physical items available to students. These items are available to students at the libraries for short periods of time to maximize access to high use and high demand materials.
- Faculty: to request that films be placed on reserve at the Askwith Media Library for in-house viewing, email email@example.com. For all other materials and locations, please use our online form to make a course reserves request.
- Students: search course reserve items through Mirlyn Classic.
- Questions? See our FAQ or contact your course reserves location.
Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 E. Catherine St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
For the general public we are open
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
Our regular hours are for affiliates of the UM Health Sciences programs.
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 11:45 PM|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 7:45 PM|
|Saturday||1:00 PM - 5:45 PM|
Help by Subject
Resources & Services
- Request Delivery of Books or Journals to a Campus Library
- Taubman Library Staff Directory
- MLibrary@NCRC (North Campus
- Taubman Health Sciences Library Events
- Clinical Questions and Resources
- Community Outreach
- Disability Services
- Mobile Device Resources
- Library Guides, Tutorials and Presentations
- Upcoming Workshops
New Building Hours
Beginning December 4, 2015, Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff will have access using their MCards at the card readers at the building entrances 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The building will be open to all others 7:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday only.
The New Taubman Health Sciences Library!
Help Using the Library