Deep Blue Data is a repository offered by the University of Michigan Library that provides access and preservation services for digital research data that were developed or used in the support of research activities at the University of Michigan. This new service expands Deep Blue, which has preserved and provided access to the scholarly and creative work done by researchers on the Ann Arbor, Dearborn, and Flint campuses since 2006. Deep Blue focuses on documents and will continue to do so.
- Provides a means for you to publish your research data
- Ensures that your data are preserved for future use
- Enables your data to be cited by assigning a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
- Comply with requirements from funding agencies and publishers
- Gain visibility and promote your scholarship by sharing your data