National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) Workshops
4360 Taubman Health Sciences Library
1135 Catherine Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
The Taubman Health Sciences Library at the University of Michigan will be offering a series of National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) Workshops this Fall conducted by Staff Scientists from NCBI. Registration is now open:
- NCBI Resources for Microbiology Research
- Wednesday, 10/24, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Genetic Disease Discovery & Clinical Support
- Wednesday, 10/24, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Human Genomics Research
- Thursday, 10/25, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- NCBI Resources for Accessing and Retrieving Data with Command-line Calls
- Thursday, 10/25, 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
Participants will need to bring their own laptop in order to follow along with the hands-on portion of the workshop.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.