Your mobile devices are supported by a variety of services, resources, and tools. With your mobile device, you can:
- search mobile-friendly versions of the Mirlyn catalog and the library web site, including our Research Guides
- seek research assistance using the text message-based help service (Ask a Librarian)
- connect to many databases with mobile-friendly interfaces
- easily connect to restricted online resources using our "proxy this" bookmarklet for iPad/iPhones
- learn more about finding and using ebooks
If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you may be interested in using the Michigan app.
As always, if you have questions, please Ask a Librarian on your mobile (or text us at 734-315-0507).