Keep reading and researching
Results for: health
MLibrary Search will be replaced by U-M Library Search on July 30th.
See your results for health in the new Library Search. Start using it now to prepare for the change!
- Community Organizing and Community Building for Health and Welfare
- Meredith Minkler
- Getting Health Reform Right: A Guide to Improving Performance and Equity
- Roberts, Marc J
- Hsiao, William
- Reich, Michael ...
- U.S. Health in International Perspective: Shorter Lives, Poorer Health
- Woolf, Steven H
- Aron, Laudan
- Guide to U.S. Health and Health Care Policy
Shows how issues and actions are translated into public policies for managing all levels of healthcare concerns and crises.
- Public Health Archives: Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970
Documents the rise of the twentieth-century public health system in the United States through correspondence, reports, pamphlets, and more.
- Encyclopedia of Health & Aging
This encyclopedia is focused on health and, as such, is aimed at assisting researchers, students, and practitioners working in the ...
Library Web Pages
- Taubman Health Sciences Library
Help by Subject Informationists directory and subject-specific resources Health Sciences Subject Guides Resources & Services General Information...
- The World Health Organization: The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and...
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 85:2 The World Health Organization: The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health In this...
- 5 Things To Know about the Taubman Health Sciences Library
5 things to know about the services & resources of the Taubman Health Sciences Library.
Talk to a Specialist about Health
Browse Resources by Topic
- Gurpreet Kaur Rana
Global Health Coordinator, Taubman Health Sciences Librarypreet@umich.edu
- Nancy J Allee
Director, Taubman Health Sciences Library & Joint Faculty, Department of Learning Health Sciencesnallee@umich.edu
- Merle Rosenzweig
Informationist, Taubman Health Sciences Librariesoriley@umich.edu