The Faculty History Project documents faculty members who have been associated with the University of Michigan since 1837, and the history of the University's schools and colleges. This project is part of a larger effort to prepare resources for the University's bicentennial in 2017. Find out more.

The Bentley Historical Library serves as the official archives for the University.

Notes

Kenneth John Franklin
The Michigan Alumnus 493

From foreign lands come the last two new as
sistant professors. Kenneth J. Franklin was 
born in London, educated at Christ's Hospital, grad
uated from Hertford College, Oxford, with 1st Class
 Honors, and took the Welsh Memorial Prize in 1921 
and Final Honors in the School of Physiology. He
 was demonstrator in Physiology at St. Barthol
omews Hospital where he was granted a B. M. and
 B. Ch. degrees. In 1924 Dr. Franklin was a Fellow
 of Oriel College, Oxford; and at present is upon the 
Radcliffe Travelling Fellowship of Oxford and act
ing for the second semester as Assistant Professor 
of Physiology at the University of Michigan.